Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
StaciH 9 years ago

Your answer is helpful and informative. Thank you so very much…your reply is greatly appreciated. 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, StaciH. There are several different types of dates in Saudi Arabia. The basic rule for all dates is that every 20 grams = 1 fruit exchange (15 grams of carbohydrates).
Black tea tends to have fewer benefits than green, but blending it can bring the best of both worlds (taste and effect), and organic milk is a good addition.

StaciH 9 years ago

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the nutritional facts regarding Saudi Arabian Dates? My husband works in Saudi, and when he returns home he brings the most delicious Dates I have ever eaten. We like to eat them (no more than 3 or 5) along with drinking our hot tea…also Saudi (Yellow Label Black Tea, which we add only organic skim milk). Also, is black tea as good for you as green tea? What are the differences between the two? My friends from England have introduced me to blending green and black tea together along with a little peppermint…it’s quite lovely really. However, I have no knowledge regarding the nutritional facts of tea. Since I am trying to loose weight I am concerned, especially since I prefer hot tea to coffee.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.