Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Leonard 11 years ago

Thanks, Ossie and Stevie. I try to keep myself knowledgeable, to avoid doing damage with bad approach to workout.
Sometimes, fitness is a two edged sword – if done badly, it can do more harm than good, so it’s always good to exchange tips and advices. =)

Stevie 11 years ago

This is great! There are some really good advices here. 🙂
I stretch and alternate showers (first hot and then cold). Massage is great, but it’s best when you can afford an expert to give you one. I usually reach for that luxury when having a back or muscle pain and it helps a lot.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Your techniques are spot on. Others include getting a massage and alternating hot and cold showers.

Leonard 11 years ago

I am watching Tour de France lately and it got me thinking about those cyclists. How do they recuperate day after day to keep conquering that impressive mileage?
Okay, I don’t need to recuperate from an exercise that intense, but it would be great to have a topic where we can exchange various tips on recuperating from (more or less) strenuous exercise.

For example, after a 10k run, I usually jog a mile extra in a slow rhythm and then I stretch. This helps my muscles to relax. Afterwards, I make sure to drink plenty of water and eat – this replenishes energy necessary for tomorrow’s run.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.