Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Wetdesert. The keto diet can take a variety of forms, including the one you described as preferable to you. To make your menu keto-compliant, access the subapplication of the Menu Planner by clicking on the circular arrow icon on the right side of each meal header. Once in that area, select foods of your choice to match the food group exchanges listed, but making the following substitutions:
1. Two fats or one protein for each carbohydrate exchange
2. Non-starchy vegetables instead of fruits, one exchange for one exchange (optional)
3. No sweet exchange
4. Talk to your health care provider about multivitamin/mineral and calcium supplements.

Wetdesert 4 years ago

Is there something simpler to this?? Please help! I am new to this and I just bought a juicer for my fruits and vegetables. Very limited on time as far as cooking a 20-30 minute meal. I was under the impression Keto is fruits and vegetables and lots of fatty meat/protein with little carbs… am I in the wrong diet plan? I thought this would be eary

TrimDownClub 5 years ago

Hi, jjjschmidt. If you use the personal version of the Menu Planner application (access it by clicking on the “My Food Choices” icon in the toolbar above your current menu), you will see some of our recipes in the “Recipes” subcategory of each major food group. For newer recipes that have not yet been added into the system, you can use them to substitute for the main ingredient in your meal. You can also match up the exchanges visible at the end of each recipe and when you click on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your menu. It doesn’t need to be a perfect match to work.
Regarding future weeks, on what week are you currently?

jjjschmidt 5 years ago

How do you incorporate the recipes into the plan or do you have to wait after you have so many weeks into the program? I wish you could see the future weeks to grocery shop. Maybe yo ucan but I can’t figure it out. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.