Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Lucyday. Some of our recipes are listed in the Menu Planner, and you can select those for incorporation. For our newer recipes that aren’t yet in the application, you can just use them for the main ingredient listed generically in your menu.
Alternatively, you can look at the exchanges allotted to you at each meal (by clicking on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your menu), and come them to those at the bottom of the recipes that interest you –
then fit them in that way. The match doesn’t have to be perfect.

Lucyday 6 years ago

I just signed up for the program .and I went through choosing items for my plan suggestions. I’m wondering why it didn’t incorporate any of the recipes . that you have available through your program. They look delicious. How can I incorporate them into my plan? And I needed for low sugar

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, stacynschill. Some of our recipes are listed in the Menu Planner, and you can select those for incorporation. For our newer recipes that aren’t yet in the application, you can just use them for the main ingredient listed generically in your menu.
Alternatively, you can look at the exchanges allotted to you at each meal (by clicking on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your menu), and come them to those at the bottom of the recipes that interest you –
then fit them in that way. The match doesn’t have to be perfect.

stacynschill 6 years ago

I just signed up for the program and went through choosing items for my plan suggestions. I’m wondering why it didn’t incorporate any of the recipes that you have available through your program. They look delicious. How can I incorporate them into my plan?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.