Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, joraguseo, and welcome! You just slip in the recipes for the particular ingredient. For example, when fish appears on your menu, you can make it according to the recipe of your choice (even if it isn’t the same type of fish). As for the form of your menu, if you are using any type of readymade menu, I encourage you to check out the full personal Menu Planner application, where you can choose the foods that go into your menus. Additionally, if the general meal format (the “square meal” arrangement) doesn’t suit you, you can modify any meal you want by clicking on the circular arrow icon at the top right of each meal header and proceeding as noted.

joraguseo 8 years ago

Hi, I am new to Trimdown Club. I have printed out my first weekly menu and have noticed that lunch and dinner are always a little meat or fish, veges and pasta or rice. On the website there are so many yummy recipes. When do these recipes appear in my weekly menu? Or are they just there to encourage heathly eating? Will the diet alway be meat/fish/veges/pasta or rice?

Thanks for your time.
Jo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.