Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Support 9 years ago

Hi williesings,

Welcome 🙂

Please follow the instructions below to access your weekly menu:

1. Go to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top right corner of the homepage click Login
3. Enter your username and password (You can also use your email address as your username. If you lost or forgot your password, click Login and then choose “lost password.” Follow the steps on the screen to reset your password)
4. After you login, you will be taken to Week 1 of the Trim Down Club Program – Step by Step Guide to Success (If you are not taken to Week 1, simply click on Home in the Trim Down Club Website).
5. To access your Weekly Meal Plan, simply click on the START button underneath Step 3.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the website.

To your success 🙂

williesings 9 years ago

I am having trouble getting into my menu for the week please let me know how to do that without looking everywhere for it thanks I am a member
williesings@gmail.com no this is the first time

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Judy. In the Recipes area, type “shake” into the search box, and you will get the program’s shake recipes. You can also use the Nutribullet to puree fruits and vegetables to add to recipes, i.e. cauliflower to mashed potatoes.

lindachac 11 years ago

Hi Kelli, I’m really glad to hear such positive news from you. My name is Linda and I just started the program yesterday. I too read all of the provided information which was packed full of great info! I now need to make my shopping list and get started. Should be up and running in a few days. How much have you lost so far?

Whenmouth 11 years ago

I have just started this diet, and can honestly say I have not eaten so much. It does take a bit of working out as I seem at the moment to be eating fish got lunch and dinner, but I guess it takes time to get used to I. One thing I am not sure of is how much fruit you can eat as this is one thing I really do like.

judygab 11 years ago

I just got a Nutri-bullet, and would appreciate any good recipes.

Hi, Joy. A couple of suggestions:
1. When you build your weekly menus through the Menu Planner application, don’t select any of the recipes (the hyperlinked foods) – this way, you can keep things simple. Many of the basic foods require minimum preparation – they can either be served raw or with simple cooking.
2. Similarly, each week try to select the minimum number of foods in each group, and go for some overlap to minimize your shipping list.
3. Try to select foods with which you are familiar, but we do encourage you to try a few new ones along the way. These are available at health-oriented stores, including large chains such as Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, New Leaf Market, etc.
4. When sticking with the familiar, just remember to choose the freshest and most unprocessed items.
Best of luck!

Joy35 11 years ago

I have just purchased and admittedly havent read everything just yet. . All the information seems clear and makes sense (I’ve actually read a lot of it before in other weight loss books/plans), but here is my biggest concern: the foods seem to require a lot of specialty ingredients and time in the kitchen. I’m a working mom of two little ones who doesn’t enjoy cooking. The planning, shopping, prepping, cooking is always what gets me in these programs. Has any one found a SIMPLE way to follow these guidelines?

I would suggest making either one of the fish or chicken dishes, but double the fish/chicken amount so you get all the protein the plan has alotted. As for the soup, you can just throw all the ingredients (even leaving out the oil) into the 4 cups of water, cover, and let cook until the vegetables are tender – no need to work too hard.

Micsnow1 11 years ago

I’ve just joined your plan and while the foods recommended and the information provided makes sense for weight lose I’m having problems with the menu. Some of the daily menus don’t make sence to me. For instance, dinner on Monday has me preparing butterfly fish bake, cashew chicken wrap and white bean lemon kale soup. These all sound delicious but time consuming I normally would have the soup and one of the meat dishes. This is the case for several daily meals. I would feel better about this plan if the preparing of the meals meant not spending so much time in the kitchen. IE. I would not cook both fish and chicken for the one meal

Beachlover, thanks for your great feedback. I will pass it along to our technicians.

beachlover 11 years ago

I really think the premise of this plan is so good and I’ve purchased many more veggies and fruits and am eliminating processed foods. I feel good. Have not weighed in yet. Here is my criticism: your recipes are questionable and should be more carefully thought out. Tried the healthy veggie quiche and it did not turn out. No where can I find SWG puff pastry – not even the health food store. Also, the combination of foods you suggest for meals is not always compatible: sardines and coconut? This program needs to be tweaked in order for it to be successful.

Re: Lemon-Basil Cottage Cheese Muffins: the amount of basil is 1/2 teaspoon.

Thank you for noting the pineapple ommission – I will forward this to our technicians.

beachlover 11 years ago

I have a question: no where is pineapple mentioned. I know it contains a lot of sugar, but that is a natural sweet. It is also good for arthritis, I believe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.