Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, bigtrot. The combining is done automatically through the Menu Planner. It is really very simple, and is quite similar to the concept of a “square” meal. Basically, we recommend to have at least three major food groups at major meals, and to always have a protein accompany a starchy carbohydrate.

bigtrot 6 years ago

I’m interested in the food combining but can’t find the forum or other info on this topic.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, DHahn. You current menu provides approximately the following:
250 grams of carbohydrates, 85 grams of fat, and 110 grams of protein.

DHahn 6 years ago

I’ve been going through the forums looking for answers but can’t find what I need. Can you give me a breakdown of the ideal potions of protein, carbs, fats etc. for a day. Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Patsy. The flower is the bud, and the leaves are the “petals”.

PatsySeo 10 years ago

I was reading the article on artichokes. What are the leaves, and buds? I just buy the flower at the grocery. It is all they sell. They come with stems of varying lengths from one to ten inches.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Did you create your profile when you joined (height, weight, gender, age, weight goal)? The profile will become more detailed in the future.
In the meantime – you came to the right place! Just enter the topics already created that fit your needs, or start your own topic.

JustJanet 11 years ago

Join the online community and get the support you need by interacting with people just like you. Create a private profile, ask questions, and quickly receive answers online.

HOW DO I DO THIS?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.