Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Start slow, and work your way forward. Gradually introduce slightly and then much healthier versions of what you are used to (for example, turkey bacon and omega-3 eggs cooked in olive or canola oil instead of the old way), and if you want, introduce other foods. These new foods have been shown to be optimal for balancing the body’s metabolism. However, you may have noticed that there are regular foods in the menu planner, so at least you can take advantage of the portion size and balance in the patterns.

FrankYoung 11 years ago

Hello. New to the site. I had a question concerning some of the suggested foods. Sprouted wheat grain english muffins, stevia, monkfruit are just a few items that I have never heard of, let alone seen. I have a very upscale grocery store in my neighborhood and they have never heard of these things!

I have tried to make changes in my diet but I know that I can not change totally overnight. If a person is used to bacon, eggs, hashbrowns,and grits in the morning, setting out a bowl of fruit isn’t going to make it! I want to eat healthier but I am used to certain foods. The thought of a broccoli muffin isn’t doing it for me. lol.

Any suggestions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.