Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

Good luck Roo-Bear. I’m pulling for you!!

esolaro 9 years ago

RooBear, what you’re doing is on the right track. I personally split my works up: calisthenics when I wake up, 15-20 minutes of walking to my bus stop in the morning, the same at night. Sometimes at work, when I need a pick-me-up, stairs instead of coffee.

Keep on keeping on!

Only17 9 years ago

Hey RooBear, I read the book “Younger Next Year” by Chris Crowley and Henry Lodge. They have a version for men or women. It’s an excellent read and some pretty good info. My goal now, minimum of 45 minutes of cardio every day, plus strengthening. I hear you about the lack of muscle as we get older!! Have fun with this.

RooBear 9 years ago

Hi…I’ll be 60 soon & with growing more “mature”, weight & distribution of fat becomes a problem. Metabolism & hormonal changes…I will be checking in daily, but I will be focusing on one thing at a time. I personally believe trying to count calories, working out, sleeping, etc…is too overwhelming. I am setting myself up for failure. So my objective is to get moving…every day, for a minimum of 60 minutes a day, sometimes those minutes will be all at one time, other times, spit into several segments. Wishing everyone all the best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.