Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
DaisyDew 10 years ago

Thank you so much. It took me several tries to quit a 50+ year–old habit of smoking; however, I managed to succeed 5 years ago. Unfortunately, like (about) 95+% of reformed smokers, I cannot kick the ‘Hand-to-Mouth Disease’! :) In 4 months (after quitting) I put-on 60 pounds and have been playing the ‘Loose & Gain’ game ever since. Finally, getting serious, I’ve joined TDC and want to make this work.
I take great care of my feet and always kept my toes polished—difficult to do when you can’t manage to do the simple task any longer. :) I would rather spend the $26.00 it costs me every month to go to a ‘Nail-Shoppe’ to get my toes polished—in my gardens. However, I will admit the foot massage is worth it! :) Thanks again…

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, DaisyDew. Extra non-starchy vegetables probably won’t have a negative effect (especially if taken from the “free” list), but fruits would be an extra source of sugar, and should be substituted for other carbohydrate-rich foods to keep from slowing the rate of weight loss, unless you add physical activity to your daily routine.

DaisyDew 10 years ago

I’m sorry for not being clearer with my question. 🙂

Will “EXTRA” (veggie/fruit) smoothies “IN-BETWEEN” . . . the 3 listed ‘meals’ and the 2 listed ‘snacks’ . . . REDUCE the days projected schedule for weight-loss?

THANKSABUNCH 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, DaisyDew. What you put in the smoothie determines how it fits into your program. If you just put in the same number of servings, it is all interchangeable; if you add other ingredients, be sure to swap them in instead of similar foods (i.e. dairy for dairy, etc.). The “Topic Tags” line is just for keywords associated with the questions.

DaisyDew 10 years ago

Will having a NutriBullet (veggie &/or fruit) smoothies in-between meals and snacks have any adverse consequences to the meal planning you have provided?

PS What is the “Topic Tags:” line for? 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.