Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
LisaH 11 years ago

Thanks LittleMiss. I read the article. I just have to pass on the raw/organic milk. Just the thought makes my stomach churn….I don’t drink much anyway. I have to stick with my pasturized 1% milk.I have tried soy & almond milk and just can’t stomach those either. LOL!!!

LittleMiss 11 years ago

LisaH,

Look at the home page and there is an article about raw milk and substitutions. I grew up on farm with 2 dairy farms. There is a receipe for swg foods. If you contact me, I will send it. cbarton@rochester.rr.com

LisaH 11 years ago

UGH!!! When I was a little girl and we went to my Grandparent’s farm we always had “fresh” milk. My grandparents had milking cows and separated the milk and cream daily. I loved the cream when it was super cold and had it with fresh berries. However, the fresh milk tasted absolutely horrible! To me it tasted like the smell of manure…….I am very doubtful about using “raw” milk in my diet. If it is anything like I have tasted I would never use it…..and where I live it is impossible to find. These raw or “swg” foods are probably VERY Expensive! (Spelt flour for example is about $10 for 575 grams.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.