Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Barbara. Your best bet is to send an e-mail through the “Contact Us” link below.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Launa. There is an electronic file under Downloads called “Staying Strong When the Routine is Gone” about staying focused on your diet no matter where you are. Once you are used to the pattern and what constitutes a good portion size, just remember to eat small meals throughout the day and try to eat unprocessed, whole foods as much as possible. You will find this in the “Quick Start Guide”.

Barbara 11 years ago

try to set up my menu choices for the first time and when indicates choices, the box on the right is not checked and cannot proceed to next meal – only did dinner – Help- want to get started and been hours doing this
Barb

Launa 11 years ago

Where can I learn about the quick start? I’m hoping it will be a way I can get started now and get me going until I can find some time to shop for the food ingredients and do some cooking. Also, any suggestions for how to do the program when you’re out of town? I’m going on vacation with some friends and would like to know how to stay on the program when eating out a lot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.