Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The shopping list app is being worked on, and will be live shortly (no exact date yet). I’m not sure how it will look, as I am not in the tech development department, but I do give input as to what would be the most user-friendly.

LindaMagee 11 years ago

Thanks, thought I looked there.

Radisson 11 years ago

LindaMagee: Sorry that was for free veggies list. For shopping list Go home then download, you should find it in your download list.

Radisson 11 years ago

LindaMagee:
Go to menu history and then to print menu and you will see the instructions to print the list

LindaMagee 11 years ago

Well, I originally found the shopping list last week, have been over the apps, and cannot find it. Please direct me. Thanks

pasjj5 11 years ago

I’d just like to add to my question below. What I do is print off my menu for the next week about 2 days prior to shopping. Then I sit down and scan the menu for each different item, counting how much I’ll need for the week and jot it down in the blank space on the menu printout until I’ve covered all food items needed. Then I make out my shopping list from that list. Could your program do that for us to save us some time? KD

pasjj5 11 years ago

I read a post of about 1 month ago on the topic of shopping list and Ossie had mentioned that TDC was developing a Shopping List App. Could you tell us how that is coming along and how it would work?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.