Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Analioness71 3 years ago

Awesome! Thank you

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Analioness7. Sure, that’s fine.

Analioness71 3 years ago

One of my snacks calls for low fat yogurt and a small pear. Could I add a little unsweetened almond milk to it to make a smoothie instead?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, CrochetDiva. That product is more processed than we would recommend, and a serving has more calories than most of your snacks. Is there a reason you want to use that particular product (e.g., prescription, etc.)? If you would prefer to drink your snacks, you can try our many smoothie and shake recipes here. If you want something ready made, a better choice would be a food-based product like Vega (https://myvega.ca/products/vega-protein-shake?variant=18480204382266)

CrochetDiva 3 years ago

I’m wondering is it ok to replace my snacks with a Boost glucose control shake?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Staylor1202. It’s great to read that you get a workout, and ensuring good nutrition for that is important. What shake do you use?

Staylor1202 3 years ago

I use these too. In the morning I may drink one and exercise. I guess it takes the edge off but if I’m truly hungry then it doesn’t help much and my calorie tracker starts yelling at me.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Buck56. We encourage real food over those products. Our meal plans here provide plenty of nutrition, including protein. Is there a specific reason you are interested in meal replacement shakes? Is it a time-saving issue?

Buck56 3 years ago

good of bad to use?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.