Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, rocd. Each 2-cup serving yields 1 Carb + 3 Protein + 1 Fruit. It can be used as a breakfast, while half the recipe can be used as a snack.

rocd 4 years ago

One of the shakes in your recipe collection is the Banana Blueberry Protein Shake. What are the exchange rates for this shake? Is it too much for a snack? Sounds delicious and I can’t wait to try it!

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, lgmesser. VegaOne is great, as is GardenOfLife Raw. Several of the shake/smoothie recipes in our collection (link in the toolbar near the top of this page) use powders – here is a link to a few: https://www.trimdownclub.com/?s=protein+shake&post_type=recipe.

lgmesser240 4 years ago

Hello
I also have protein powders (Vega One) that I have on hand and use in a number of different shakes. Are there any recipes available that utilize high quality protein powders or is it just not recommended at all?

katiesewgirl 4 years ago

OK great, thank you. I hate to waste these, because of the cost, but I won’t buy anymore. I’m having a great first week!

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, katiesewgirl, and welcome. You can use your shakes in place of the snacks in your menu.

katiesewgirl 4 years ago

I just started with TD … signed up Saturday, and my real plan starts today. The initial video says, “use up what you have, start buying better” .. and in that vein, I have a number of Shakeology packets that I need to use. I prepare these with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk plus 12 oz of frozen fruit (depending on the flavor). How do I count these in my plan? Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.