Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
TDC Tech Support 11 years ago

Hello and thank you for your message.
You can update your current weight in kg/lbs at any time from your “Edit Profile” page.
To do so you are advised to follow these steps:
1. In the top right header click on your username and you will get into the edit profile page.
2. Just fill your current weight into the field to the right of your avatar, and click update.
3. You can change between kg/lbs at any time by scrolling down and clicking the white rectangle that has the word US or SI next to it (according to the measurement system you prefer).

We hope you will find this information helpful.
Should you need any further assistance you can also contact us personally via the contact-us page in the bottom of this page.

Best Regards,
Trim Down Club Support Team

Connles 11 years ago

I am newly subscribed and I can’t seem to find any nutitional information about the recipes, I like to be fully informed, hrlp where is this info?

terreab2 11 years ago

I also need to enter my weight and height but need a conversion chart for kg and cm to lbs and ft/inches. I saw another forum answer to this which suggested a choice, but I did not see both options. The same goes for getting into the feeling lucky app….please help

MarieandGlenn 11 years ago

I have completely lost on how to use the progress meter, and set my goal weight. Help!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.