Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Laurieb126. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Laurieb126 4 years ago

I am unable to upload my picture. I get the picture, I crop it and then there’s nothing there. How can I get it to upload?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Linda. Hover over the “My Activity” button near the top right of the page, and you will see a drop-down menu, the first item in which is the link to your profile.

Linda130 5 years ago

where do I find my profile don’t see it at the top of the page

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Great to know another vegetarian has joined the club! It is the wave of the future.
There are some vegetarian options in the lists, and we are currently upgrading the system to be vegetarian- and vegan-friendly. The evening meal is the most challenging right now – so in the meantime, choose whatever, and then swap out the meats with seitan, fu, tempeh, edamame, or fermented soybeans ounce for ounce, nuts 1/2 ounce (about 2 Tbsp), or nut butter 1 tablespoon for each ounce.

SKINNYME 11 years ago

where is the vegetarian diet?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Try the helpdesk (“Contact Us” below).

DarciLynda 11 years ago

I found where I could change the timeframe on the weight chart, but the lb scale is pretty big. I’d love to be able to track in 1/2 pounds. Did I miss where you can change that?

Winn 11 years ago

Take a closer look, maybe just below where you currently are and you can use pounds, etc.

ColleenB4 11 years ago

Why can I only put my weight in kg instead of pounds? Also my height in cm instead of feet and inches?

Winn 11 years ago

For whatever reaso I had no problems in uploading my photo .. You may want to give it another try?

pattykeogh 11 years ago

Is anyone else having trouble uploading a picture? I get the picture, I am able to crop it, then after that its blank again, how do I get it to save? Also I noticed on the weight chart, the numbers are so random, and don’t make sense to me. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.