Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Melody La Force 11 years ago

Maybe you just need to readjust your way of thinking about ‘death’. I am one of those gifted clairvoyants. lol… You can relax your eyebrows now. Wasn’t anything I chose to be. Came with the family tree. I wish everyone was able to see and all as I have. I’ve spent more time with my dead relatives after they were gone then when they were alive!… the dead are free’d when they leave the earthly plane. Free from diseases. Stressful thoughts. All that the body and world around us lays on our shoulders that causes mayhem in our lives. Next time you see those you are caring for, look at them with sound ease that it is not over for them. And soon they will go on to living much happier lives once they are done here. I don’t even go to funerals. It’s a waste of money fro those giving it. And time for those having to go to them. When you die, you leave the vessel (Body) behind. You are in fact crying over a lump of flesh and bone. Be happy at home or where ever you felt close to that person and know that they are free now. And don’t listen to movies. You don’t feel any pain after you die. Thats just drama for your entertainment. So, … now, get focused on the time you now have to respect and nurture your body and mind. Take deep breaths periodically thru the day to help with your oxygen levels and stress. And you will soon find yourself in a new pair of smaller jeans! Blessings. In 3 days I lost 4 lbs so far. my daughters been sick with possibly having a reacurrance of indometriosis and her husband while they were seperated got into trouble and is now doing time and has left her with two toddlers to raise…and she just found out after they reconciliated that if you take an antibiotic while on the pill, the pill wont work. So, she is now pregnant again. And he was sentenced to do 7 years in prison. She is a professional CNA studying to be a nurse. My grandmother died giving birth to my father 2 months after he was born with Uterine cancer. I should be scared to death for her right now. But, you have to be close to God and give up your fears. Or they will eat you alive. My faith gives me hope. And if she were to ever parish, I know she would be with out further pain and be happy and guided from the other side. … So Chin up!… and refocus. You only have one life to live. Love everyone as much as you can. And you will start to shed the weight. Again, in 3 days I have lost 4 lbs. Good luck, and blessings for a healthier new year!

Overall 11 years ago

My depression and weight gain was brought on by dealing with work stress, sequentially caring for 2 close family members with terminal illness and dealing with people who did not understand the no win situation I was in. My coping journey started a few years ago with a series of breakdowns, counselling, medication and realising to take it one day at a time. So Now I find myself coming out the other side, my focus is to eat better than I have been doing, to exercise better than I have been doing, to be able to cope without my medication (this plan is being done under my doctors supervision) and improve myself one day at a time by adopting positive thinking (a.k.a. Happiness).
So with this in mind it would be nice if in the daily planner/tracker that something was also included along the lines of 3 things daily that have made you happy, 1 thing in the last 24 hours that have made you grateful, tips for meditation, exercise, 1 act of random kindness. I am wondering if other people reading this have the same 2013 goals as I do?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.