Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Esm1ra2020. Yes, of course. You can experiment with our intermittent fasting route and compare it to our regular route, then decide what is the best fit for you. If you find that you are prone to cravings and binges when following the intermittent fasting plan, then that is a sign that the regular route may be better for you.

Esm1ra2020 2 years ago

Is it ok to eat all the food on the meal plan and still do intermittent fasting?. I am on 16:8 plan right now. Please help. I do feel like it’s too much food but then again I don’t want to be too food deprived.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, AnitaD75. You may find a better fit with our intermittent fasting route. You don’t have to do the fasting part if you don’t want, but you will get less food. To access this, select the meal you want to skip in your profile, save the change, then generate a new menu. To approximate a normal day, I recommend to select to skip dinner, then use the lunch in your menu as your dinner, and the midday snack as lunch.

AnitaD75 2 years ago

Omg how am I to follow this plan there’s no way I can eat that much food in one day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.