Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Tanya, and welcome! Fortunately, the Menu Planner application does most of the work for you, and leaves the fun part – choosing the foods – to you, and a very simple way. This will free you up to do the rest – reading the materials. We suggest starting with the program overview, then moving to the articles and recent studies, and throughout, taking part in the forums to discuss concerns and ideas.
To use the Menu Planner, click on “Apps” above, then on “Menu Planner” – you will be walked through it. When you finish selecting foods in the final tab (“Snacks”) at the bottom of the page, click on the “Finish” button – your menus will appear.
Be sure to select the foods according to what will work best for you. If you need sandwiches and sushi during the week, then select bread, sandwich fillings, rice, and sushi fillings. If you don’t like the combinations that appear, you can change items by clicking on the circular arrow “swap” button.
The application will not allow you to have too much bread during the day, but will give you some and keep you feeling full all day long so that cravings are easier to deal with. 100% rye bread (any 100% whole grain bread) is great.
If you have any further questions, please do repost here.

Tanjajay 10 years ago

Sorry, bad spelling, I meant EVERY diet under the sun….

Tanjajay 10 years ago

I literally just signed up to the programme after having watched an introduction video about TDC. I have tried to lose weight for the past 5 years and have tried VERY diet under the sun from Weight Watchers to 5:2 diets and diet food delivery programmes and never had any real results. Needless to say, I have lost all hope! Anyway, I want to give this programme a go as it sounds like a very logical and sensible way of healthy eating but having just downloaded all the documentation, I just don’t know where to start! Obviously, I have to read all these documents first but how do I go about putting together a meal planner for the week? I have no cooking facilities at the office (not even a microwave) so my lunches mainly vary around sandwiches or sushi. Bread is probably my biggest problem as I find it the hardest ingredient to cut out. However, I never eat white bread and usually try to stick to 100% rye bread, is that ok? Any tips are appreciated on how to best start on this programme. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.