Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Jessica. It’s great that you have that equipment. It might be easier for you to use the personal version of the Menu Planner, so that you can select the specific foods to go into your menus. To access this, click on the edit tool (a pencil icon) at the upper right of each meal, then make your choices from the master list. You will be guided by your menu pattern, which has been calculated to meet your needs. The foods in the master list are intentionally fairly generic, so that you can prepare them as you wish. You can get ideas for healthy preparation from our recipes, but you don’t need to do anything fancy – even just adding herbs and spices can be enough.
If you would like tips on making food selections, please do take advantage of our searchable “Tips and Tricks” article collection, as well as our downloadable guides – links in the toolbar near the top of each site page.
If you would like additional guidance, please repost, and I would be happy to help as best I can.

JessicaStuhr 4 years ago

Hello. I just started today & have a lot to learn. After seeing myself in a family picture, I was horrified at what I saw. Ive never taken the time to read lables, shop right etc. I am learning so much here & am very ready to commit to changing my lifestyle. The problem I’m having is that i ride with my husband on the road (he is an OTR trucker). We have a fridge but the only thing I have to cook with is an electric frying pan. It heats up to 450 & can boil, but I’m limited when it comes to the recipes.Any suggestions would would help a lot. Thank you!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.