Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Aubaque. What do you mean by “menus” – do you mean recipes, or a day’s worth of meals? If you are seeking recipes, just click on “Recipes” above in the top bar (third option from the left). If you are seeking meal plans, click on “Apps” above (above, second from the left), and choose the Menu Planner – then follow the directions as they walk you through the process.

AUBAQUE 11 years ago

I live alone am 67 years of age and have just joined the site. Looking for menu’s I was surprised to find that some of them feed 6 or more people. I’ve tried searching menu’s for one but the site did not recognise my search. Has anyone found what I need on the site please. Chris.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Try entering a health-oriented shop such as Whole Foods Market and try a few new items here and there. When you’re starting out, you don’t need to jump in with both feed – build your menu mainly on familiar foods, and make beneficial changes each week according to your taste.

Whenmouth 11 years ago

I have just joined and am somewhat confused as to what some of the ingredients are such as butterfly fish.

I NEED TO GET MY WEIGT DOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO LOWER Cholesterol. I am 70 years of age and have just been diagnosed.

EvelynMAB 11 years ago

I joined 3 weeks ago and have lost 3 kg I need to lose another 30 kg before I go to visit my daughter in Australia in June this year, the flight s now booked,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.