Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Mwebber1015. I’m glad to read that you are physically active, and that you are making an effort to increase your meal frequency. It may be that you are gaining because of your hours and the possibility that your body isn’t getting enough food and thinks it’s starving, which can complicate things. On the positive side, note that muscle is heavier than fat, and if you are just going by the number on the scale, that may not be an accurate picture of fat loss. Try going by how you are looking and feeling, and how your clothes are fitting.
As far as the hours go, if you save one of the meals (or the snack) to 1 am, that’s fine. Even if it puts you out of the usual window for eating vs. fasting, it may be a better way to manage how your body is responding to the food.

Mwebber1015 3 years ago

Hey! Well currently have stay at home order but my normal day is 9am to 3am anyway. I am a SAHM. I stay up so late because I need total quiet for my work and my kids are anything but quiet during the day! How do I stick to a fitness routine and diet when I feel hungry at 1 am and I am always so tired? I usually am not hungry until late at night. I try to exercise for 30-60 minutes, 4-5 days a week. What I am doing for fitness isn’t working, I am just gaining. I do 30min cardio/Zumba, the other 30mins is a mix between the total gym, squats, sit ups, stretching, ect,.

I am not eating extra but maybe I am not eating enough? I am trying to follow the diet on here but it hard to make myself eat 2.5 meals a day when I normally eat 1.5.

Any tips would be helpful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.