Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Toni1. Are you using the Menu Planner application to build your menus? If so, you can choose whatever you want as snacks, and avoid nuts. If you are using the ready-made menus, you can substitute for nuts with combinations of proteins and either carbohydrates or fat – for example, Greek yogurt, cheese and whole grain crackers or olives, one of our shakes (or something similar), a salad with legumes and dressing.

Toni1 9 years ago

I can not have nuts what do I substitute with?

LynnM 9 years ago

Thanks Christy, I’m finding the new switches a bit more complex. I had fallen off my menus in the last few months and the weight is going up, so came back for a correction, but there’s a bit of a learning curve.

Support 9 years ago

Hi LynnM,

Nuts will appear under your main meals: breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you don’t see them under these meals in your final menu plan. Please feel free to add them by clicking on a food you wish to replace. If you are looking to add it to a Snack, then we suggest swapping it with a food item that has a similar exchange. For this, you can view your menu in Exchange Mode. I hope this helps!

Best 🙂

LynnM 9 years ago

Hi, I just checked over the meal planner, and I couldn’t add any nuts to the protein for snacks. This is very limiting for me as I am non-dairy….with the old planner I could have nuts. Now there are just too many eggs there! What do you suggest?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.