Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
blessingcatcher 10 years ago

hi, Spline. You evidently marked that you don’t mind repetition…that you don’t want much variety. Your menu duplicated meals for you. If you want to change that, go to your menu on the right side. You will find “change recipe and food variety”. Click on it and make changes there. 🙂

spline1 10 years ago

I bought the items on the grocery list that were available(some fresh items not in season- like plums and okra). However, they don’t all seem to match the menu. Also, I have essentially the same menu for Mon/Tues and Wed/Thurs and Fri/Sat. Is that the way it is supposed to be? I am a little confused. Thanks for your assistance, Susan

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Shirley, and welcome. Are you saying that you selected the foods in the Lunch or Dinner lists and they appeared in the snacks in your menus? If so, this may indeed be an error – and you can reach tech support through the “Contact Us” link below.
If the items are checked off in the Snacks lists but you would rather have them at other meals, you absolutely can swap them throughout the day with other foods from the same food group (i.e. fish for another protein, etc.).

sday 10 years ago

Hi I am Shirley,

I joined the club a few days ago. I am trying to plan a menu for next week with what I currently have in house. It’s confusing to me when putting together some of the foods I like that should be included in either the lunch or dinner category but somehow end up in the snack category.Especially, shakes/smoothies or seafood recipes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.