Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Agnieszka – yes, you understood correctly. Sushi is great, especially if you can get it with brown rice instead of white. An eight-piece roll with fish is considered about 2 carbohydrate + 1 protein exchange (because the carb exchange already allows for some protein).

Agnieszka0620 10 years ago

Thank you I printed the table. I still have questions though.
I see that there are certain sections with bread or seafood for example. I see that seafood has 1 exchange = 1 protein, which
include 4-7 g of protein and 0-3 g of fat. From my understanding I can exchange any item for different one only if is in the same table and
have the same amount of nutrition. Which means that seafood I need to change the same category and bread for bread. I was wondering if is possible to change breads which is one section with 1 carbohydrate exchange for different section like starchy vegetables with the same amount 1 carbohydrate exchange?

Also, I love sushi and I would to know if I can have them as a exchange as well.
Thank you so much

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, GodsKid. See smsupersuper’s response below, as well as the link to food exchanges here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists.

godskid 10 years ago

I am asking the same questions as you. I need to know how much of each so I can cook accordingly . I thought that is the info I would get when I signed up.

smsupersuper 10 years ago

Good Morning Agnieszka & Sujordo

If you click on the exchange node icon across the top of your menue you will find the exchanges for each food item.

Sandy

sujordo 10 years ago

Welcome Agnie.. I have been doing this plan (following pre defined menus for almost 3 weeks) I eagerly await replies to this, brilliant question as I would also like to understand the science of this eating plan. I am used to measuring all carbohydrates so know exactly what I am eating there, just need to undrstand the formula across a day.. All of you very knowledgable Trimdowners please help us out here. 🙂

Agnieszka0620 10 years ago

Hi, I’m a new member. I would like to know what is the formula for cooked dmner;
how many protein, carbs and fat needs to be included. I understand there are
different types of diet, but my is low sugar only, because I crave food if I consume
too much sugar. I have noticed, meals are measure by protein, carbs and fat amount.
I have heard that I can replace meals, but I need to have the same amount of protein.
How about carbs or fat? I was wondering if this number has to be exact or I can be off
a little bit.
Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.