Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
ShannaMcc 11 years ago

And if you do crave sweets try one of the drink resipes they are good and if you do just the fruits very sweet.

ShannaMcc 11 years ago

And eat more raw veggis and fruits its easyer I dont completly go by the menu I mix it up a lil bit have to with the kids.

marinaheading 11 years ago

Mrs Yanny I understand. I am needing to loose more like 40 pounds. 2 kids, hectic schedule but planning is everything for me. I just took another persons advice and am preparing my brown rice and vegies ahead of time in a bulk lot. I;m hoping to stick to it!!!

cgoode 11 years ago

To Cindiluhu I appreciate your input. The detailed information you provided was soooooo helpful. I guess I needed someone to just break it down in simple terms. I’m going to try your way and see what happens. Now this is duable!!!!

Cindiluhu 11 years ago

Hello everyone. I know it can be very frustrating to reshape your whole eating plan. I have been on the program for about two weeks and am finding some good results. I have lost 9 pounds and have about 20 more to go. This is how I have simplified things… I buy a loaf of Sprouted Whole Grain (SWG) bread and I have that for breakfast most mornings. Two slices of toast with an egg in between makes a basic sandwich. Or spread the toast with goat cheese or almond butter. This along with a fruit is a good satisfying meal. To help me with lunches and dinners, I cook a pot of barley and one of brown rice on the weekend and refrigerate it. I also buy a large tub of organic mixed greens and an organic raspberry viniagrette dressing. One cup of the greens with dressing and one cup of either the barley or rice along with a protein such as tuna, turkey breast, etc. makes a good lunch that can be easily thrown together. I also eat the same for dinner along with whatever meat or protein I make for my family. The key is to use true whole grains and fresh produce… I feel much more energetic, hardly ever feel unsatisfied or “hungry”, and am finding that I am not craving sweets as I usually do when “dieting”. I hope this helps.

rmoore21274 11 years ago

i just joined today and am hoping i can follow the menu guide. I get overwhelmed easily with change but i so desperatly want to lose weight and get healthy to feel better. I am almost 39 and i need to lose about 35 pounds if not a bit more. My biggest problem i think is i dont eat anything all day until dinner. I have never been a good eater and have always struggled to eat at the right time of day.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Mrs. Yanny. All of the foods you wrote that you like to eat are definitely in the menu planner. While you are adjusting, just ignore the others for now. The basic principle is to choose unprocessed, whole foods – the application will assign portion sizes according to your weight information.

Cynt 11 years ago

I filled out my own menu and it wasn’t perfect but came close using regular kinds of food..tick where it says if you want recipes or not..you’ll have to do more cooking if you choose recipes..stick to it..you’ll sort it out!

MrsYanny 11 years ago

I know…. I think this may be more than I can handle with my hectic schedule. Although I do like some of the recipes and will be trying them.

sochic4evr 11 years ago

Mrs.Yanny: I hear ya. I’m in the same boat. My family would never eat the meals that came up for me today. We eat the same types of foods that you do, I just need alternatives in those catagories. I’m 5’6″ and stuck at 149 after going to weight watchers and losing 11 lbs. gaining back 4 since last year. I found weight watchers too much with all the point stuff. I went out today and bought almost $200 worth of organic food – let’s see how the week goes…I’m overwhelmed. I mean who has time to cook three meals a day from scratch?

MrsYanny 11 years ago

I just joined today and was going through your menu planner and I have to say that a LOT of the foods you are offering in your menu are not foods that I eat or will enjoy. I am a “bad carb” eater and my metabolism is shot. I like eggs, oatmeal, cereal for breakfast; sandwiches, soups for lunch, steaks, chicken, pasta, rice, veggies for dinner. I am eating the right kinds of foods, I just don’t think I am putting them together right. This is what I need. Can you plan a diet for me based on the items I listed above? I need my metabolism to get “back into shape” because my body is sure getting “out of shape” and overweight. I am 5’4″ and weight 157 pounds. I need to lose at least 25 to 30 pounds and I am having a really really really hard time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.