Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Mandoman. That is EXCELLENT :). The slow loss that you can see and feel without suffering is the most likely to be maintained!

Mandoman 4 years ago

Hi,

I feel like I’m losing weight albeit very slowly, 5-7 lbs in my first month. The midsection has gotten a little smaller. Is this my natural progression or should I expect the weight loss to happen faster?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, monisjane. At this stage, you may be swapping fat for muscle, which is heavier. It is better to pay attention to how you are looking and feeling, and how your clothes are fitting, rather than the number on the scale.
If there has been no change, consider working different muscles each week. On the three days you don’t have your regular workouts, consider doing yoga or pilates, to focus on balance and flexibility.

monisjane 4 years ago

Hi! Iam in my 3rd week of the diet and have not lost weight. I am following everything in the diet and exercising cardio and weights 4 times a week.
Is there any modification in my diet or anything else that I need to do to help reach my goal weight?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.