Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
nailart 11 years ago

Hi Duncan
Don’t be too disheartened – it can take up to a month to start losing weight when you first start dieting … you may even put on weight to begin with – really by the end of month 2 you should have a much better idea of where your weight is going. All of our bodies are different. I used to lose weight easily, but getting older and now being disabled I am finding things very different. The last time I started dieting I gained weight, then stayed the same, then FINALLY began losing. I am on day 3 on the trimdown and will weigh myself after 7 days, but I am not expecting much initially to be honest. I will take much more notice after this first month, and more so towards the end of month 2. Good luck friend, and keep at it.

purpleskye 11 years ago

Hi Duncan..maybe you need to change your menu planner to less than 80 might help..I allowed 90g protein which is.3 oz..and in the evening i am allowed 125g protein which is 4 oz…maybe you should check to make sure that you are converting it correctly. other than that get in touch with the trim club…love and light.

duncan 11 years ago

i have been on this diet for three weeks now ,i have not lost any weight my sugar is stable between 6 7s in the morning but its not enough protein in it mostly vegies. in australia you connot get raw cheese ot raw milk. i felt dishartened in three weeks i havent lost a kilo so what am i doing wrong? the menu planner is a t80

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.