Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Shirleyjean. Have you been on weight loss diets before? Recently? If yes, then your metabolism needs some time to get up to speed.
If you are too full and at a standstill weightwise, you can cut back a little on fats and/or carbs (keep the proteins, fruits, and vegetables). Be careful not to cut back too much, as you don’t want to slow down your system.
Try also to add some exercise if you have not already. Taking a walk for 20 minutes or more per day is a big help. You can also check out the online exercise guide.

Shirleyjean123 11 years ago

I am following the menu plan posted for me from the food group items I chose, but I am having a hard time eating all of the foods listed along with drinking soooo much water too.

misfit2013 11 years ago

Hi Shirleyjean, are you maybe eating too many carbs or protiens and not enough veggies and fruit?

Shirleyjean123 11 years ago

I have been on this trim down menu for almost a week and have not lost anything. I drink a lot of water and cannot even eat everything that is on the planned daily menus because it is too filling. But, I have not lost not even one pound. Could you please give me some advise as to how to start losing weight?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.