Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
jacarrij 5 years ago

Dinner appears to have magically appeared. Maybe a problem with my browser.

jacarrij 5 years ago

Thank you. It is a bit of a problem as North American lifestyle built around smaller lunch (1 hour at work) and larger dinner (social meal). However, I appreciate that these menus are built on latest weight-loss research, so I appreciate them, and will try to adjust as much as possible.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, jacarrij. Yes, most of the food is eaten earlier in the day, when many people are most active. If this is a problem for your lifestyle, please do repost so we can troubleshoot. As for foods that are not listed, as long as they are consistent with recommendations – relatively whole, unrefined and minimally processed, without artificial additives or a lot of added sugars – it should be fine. What is missing from the lists?
With regard to the missing dinner, I’m not seeing that (all of your menu days appear to have dinners). In which menu and on which day did you not see it?

jacarrij 5 years ago

New today. I’ve added foods, though not enough variety for me. If it’s not listed, does that mean you can’t eat it? Also I saved, and created menu. When I look it appears that the most of the food is eaten earlier in the day–is this correct? Also, one day I have been assigned nothing for dinner–am I supposed to fast?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.