Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, CarolMedvec. That’s why it is recommended to have a nighttime snack after dinner. The best snacks are high in protein, such as yogurt – that also offers good bacteria, which can help with weight loss. Your current menu has a good yogurt recipe for your night snack for Monday, and you can repeat this as often as you like.
Another option is to think about non-food related activities that you can do when the day is winding down. Can you do some yoga or similar exercises? Can you save some of the crafts for the end of the day when things are more difficult? Can you sip on a warm beverage to keep your hands and mouth “busy” – sweetened with a non-caloric sweetener like Stevia and/or erythritol, of course.

CarolMedvec 3 years ago

I do great all day, because I’m busy with crafting, making masks, housework just general everyday routine, but after dinner, and the dishes are done, and the day is winding down, the TV is on, with all those food commercials I find myself thinking about food, and I start grazing on whatever is available. There lies the problem!! I eat, until I go to bed. Does anyone else have or had this problem? I really need help with this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.