Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Sandrae. Yes, you can switch things around as you like, but remember that it is important to eat the most when you are most active (don’t have the heaviest meals before bedtime), and be sure to get plenty of protein in the morning.

Hi, BillyLynn. No-cook breakfasts include breads with spreads and cheeses, yogurts and cottage cheese, fresh or dried fruit, cold cereal and milk. No-cook lunches would include sandwiches (nut butters, cold cuts, cheeses, tuna), salads, cheeses, yogurt, chocolate milk, nuts/seeds, dried or fresh fruit, fresh vegetables.

Billylynn 11 years ago

I feel so overwhelmed with the menus. I’ve started exercising 3-4x a week, found all the foods, am getting my shopping list going pretty well, only forgot a couple things this week.
I can’t get my head around it. I use a KindleFire so I think that’s part of it. I don’t see enough at the same time. Could you suggest 2 no-cook breakfasts and 2 no-cook lunches? Thanks

sandrae 11 years ago

hi ossie just read adamson thread so what my menu says to eat are all the nutrition I will need for that day and I can eat them when I like though out the day or have I understood it wrong I so wont it to work

Hi, Adamson – absolutely! Push some of the lunch items to the mid-morning snack. You are on the right track with your thinking 🙂
As for your weight, fluctuations are quite normal – maddening, but normal. It is best to do your overall assessment at the end of a month.

Adamson 11 years ago

I love to eat breakfast and the morning snack, but I sit at work all day and after Lunch I feel like a beached whale with all the food I am suppose to eat. Is it possible to eat more at breakfast and not so much at lunch? When it is time for afternoon snack and dinner, I am to stuffed to eat either one…HELP!!!!
Also, the first week I lost 5 pounds, but I have gained 2 lbs the second week… Any suggests?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.