Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Regular butter is fine, as is olive-oil/no-trans-fat margarine. If you’re not spreading it, try oils like olive or canola (less expansive) or macadamia (slight buttery flavor, but more expensive). As for the creamer, it depends on the amount you drink each day – if you drink one cup of coffee per day, don’t worry about it. If you drink many, I would suggest to have one splurge cup per day, and the rest with skim or low-fat milk (either dairy or something like oat or rice milk).

Kelli 11 years ago

Another question. If I don’t have raw butter will regular butter do? And what about coffee Cramer? I currently use So Delicious coconut creamer

Kelli 11 years ago

Thank you. I just made my meal plan & I’m very happy with the turn out of that.

The 14-day food plan is intended to be a framework, to give you an idea of what a goal plan may look like.
If you don’t like the specific foods in the 14-day plan, you can swap the out for foods you do like in similar food groups. For example, sardines are a source of protein, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids – you can either swap out another fatty fish you like better (i.e. salmon) or just some other protein like almond butter or omega-3-fortified egg, and some dairy. Our Menu Planner application is intended for you to build your own weekly plans based on foods you like.
As for the hunger, I suggest that you work toward the amounts in the food plan, not dive into it as is. Try to gradually cut back on your portion sizes until you get to the goal of what you see in the 14-day plan. Every time you eat something, think “how can I make this better?” You don’t have to be perfect right away. Suffering is no way to live your life. Good like, and let us know if we can help you along the way.

Kelli 11 years ago

I think I am already in trouble & hungry!!! The 14 day meal plan STINKS!!! I dont eat sardines ( does anyone) I HATE tuna fish & RAW MILK- NO WAY!!!! I think I just wasted my money!!!

TDC Tech Support 11 years ago

Welcome to the Trim Down Club and thank you for your message
The express meal plans for 14 days is available in the “My Downloads” area. It’s a great to start out quickly and easily. You can also find the “Quick Start Guide” to get you on your way.
When you are logged in go to “My Downloads” (top right header), then click “Start Now”.
All your files will be downloadable from this page in any time with two options:

Option A.
You can download all the files at once.
In this option you will receive a compressed zip file that contains all the files that are listed in this page (including the “express meal plans for 14 days”).
Just Right Click on the title “Download all at once” and then choose “Save Target As” to save it on your computer.

Option B.
You can download each file separately.
In this page, scroll down and you will find an icon with a “Download Now” option attached to every file.
Right Click on the icon of “express meal plans for 14 days” near the Bonus area or Right Click on “Download Now” and then choose “Save Target As” to save it on your computer.

We hope you will find this information helpful.
Should you need any further assistance you can also contact us personally via the contact-us page in the bottom of this page.

Regards,
Trim Down Club Support Team

Kitty 11 years ago

I just started this program and I know I won’t be able to make most of the recipes in it. Due to time restraints and always being on the go, I don’t have the time to spend hours in the kitchen preparing these recipes. Also I wouldnt know where to get half the ingredients you’re recipes call for. So I’m already very discouraged. I need something that’s quick and easy and doesn’t require a lot of time to prepare. Can you help me with something like that?

patlemke 11 years ago

thanks, not sure about this but am willing to try.

We do wish you luck, and are happy to offer you support along the way. Welcome!!

patlemke 11 years ago

Hi! this is my first day or actually my first evening as it is 3:29p.m. in Lincoln, Ne. My name is pat and I hope to be able to follow this way of eating to lose weight. I have been on other programs and lost but gained so need something to be able to stick with. Hope this is the one!! Sounds encouraging. Wish me luck and happy eating to all of you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.