Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Jaycee8. You can find the 8-Week Plan here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/sbs/standard-guide/week-1/

Jaycee8 3 years ago

I just joined today and would be interested in the 60 day challenge, or 8-week plan. Anyone with knowledge of this willing to join me?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, sanjagay, and welcome. There isn’t currently a formal 60-Day Challenge going on, but perhaps a fellow clubmember will join you. Basically, the challenge is to ease your way into the plan gradually and to become comfortable with each stage so that small changes add up with results and minimal suffering.

sanjagay 3 years ago

I joined today and I am interested in a 60 day challenge

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Bstonepolarbears. Yes, that’s what it means. Hopefully that’s the right amount of time to start to get used to the new changes and work out some kinks to get on a sustainable route to weight loss.

Bstonepolarbears 3 years ago

I would be interested in joining a challenge. I assume this means that I will commit to 60 days on the diet program and a certain amount of exercise.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Tontin. There isn’t currently a formal 60-Day Challenge going on, but perhaps a fellow clubmember will join you. Basically, the challenge is to ease your way into the plan gradually and to become comfortable with each stage so that small changes add up with results and minimal suffering.

Tontin 3 years ago

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I’m new to Trim Down Club, having joined today. I would love to join a ‘challenge’ of some sort. Are there are currently running? If not maybe we can start one? who’s interested in joining me.
Toni (UK)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.