Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
steiny 11 years ago

Hi Tina100755, I did the same thing, found this site through someone sending me the five things you should not eat. I have been a dozen diets too. This time I have found that I am concentrating on the food I am eating and chewing it, not just throwing it down my throat. Drinking 2 litres of water a day or more,have cut the alcohol back, so much just having a drink on saturday night if I feel like it.
I have only started last Monday, and so then I will weigh myself. I do feel better.
I am also walking my dog and I have a prodometer which counts my steps so been trying to do at least 10,000 a day.
Hope these few suggestions help
Yours in weight loss
Steiny

tina100755 11 years ago

I accidently came upon this site, listened to the tutorial and immediately was hooked. Everything I’ve ever heard or learned about healthy eating and weight loss was confirmed in the Trim Down Club information and I decided immediately to become part of the community. I have tried many diet plans, many times and I either gain the weight back or just get bored with it and this year, I have finally made a commitment to just eat healthier, and if I lose weight or simply feel better, I’ll consider it a bonus!I am excited, I have a new attitude about food and most of all, I am anxious to hear from other members about their successes. I will always be opened to suggestions, new recipes and support!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.