Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Citikittii63. You’re off to a good start, as you’re taking advantage of the forums and have generated some menu sets through the Menu Planner. Have you used the menus? If you need help with them, please repost, and I would be glad to address any issues.
As for the rest, be sure to download helpful materials through the “My Guides” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page. Then check out our searchable “Tips and Tricks” and “Recipes” collections for more information.

Citikittii63 2 years ago

Not sure how to use the site.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Bevie2022. Other than following the menu that you generated, we recommend that you read articles of interest in our searchable “Tips and Tricks” collection (link in the toolbar near the top of each site page) and check out the main program guide, downloadable through the “My Guides” link (also in the toolbar). You can also use the diary (available in the “Tools” link) to track you progress.
If your questions have to do with something else, please do repost here, and I would be happy to help.

Bevie2022 2 years ago

Can’t figure out how to use the program

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, GailJ1025. I hope our recipes suit your tastes and the needs of the people preparing your meals. To whittle our collection down to find fitting options, please do take advantage of the search function – type in words like “easy,” “simple,” “basic,” “quick,” and “classic,” and you will find appropriate recipes that support diabetes management.
Tekwriter provided some great advice for dealing with steroids, and I hope you find it works for you. It can also be helpful to take a high-quality calcium supplement to protect your bones.
I wish you the best of luck in meeting your goals here and on your upcoming surgery. I’m happy to answer any nutrition questions you may have.

Tekwriter 2 years ago

Try keeping lo carb vegetables to munch on handy and drink tons of water. It will help with the steroids.

GailJ1025 2 years ago

Hello my name is Gail, anyone ever last week one that’s on steroids, please share How. I am new here I really don’t know anything about a diabetic diet type 2. I’m still learning. I am physically challenge which makes it difficult even to go outside except in my wheelchair when I can. Have a update surgery coming within a matter of weeks to remove stones in my kidney. I am also 356 pounds and needs to lose over 100 pounds before I can also get back surgery for the second time. Also on prednisone 30 mg at 5 AM and other medication’s my doctor is trying to help me get off of the steroids, but I need surgery to get control over the Pain from spinal stenosis. The steroid is helping my lungs for asthma and it also helps a lot for pain I was on 40 mg two weeks ago. I am slowly tapering down. Being in my appetite is slowly decreasing. I sleep and stay in a recliner 24 seven it’s up to go to the bathroom or go to the doctor. I do not prepare my meals I have help but they don’t get it I need more recipes that are easy for them to share and healthier choices

Eneryann 2 years ago

Where can I dithe workouts

Lietzel 2 years ago

Thank you, Ossie-Sharon !

I will look it up ?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Lietzel, and welcome. For your back issues, I suggest looking into Back to Life (http://b2cms.btlife.hop.clickbank.net/?pid=56&tid=sh) – it’s a program of gentle exercises that aim to soothe, designed by a self-healed expert.
If you have any other questions or any concerns, please do post. We are happy to help however we can.

Lietzel 2 years ago

Hi, I’ve just started today, hope I can stay focused .
I am 71 except for lower back and left ankle and neck problems and pains I would love to be able to excercise. The last time I had to stop because my back went out. So is there something you would suggest ? Thanks so much and “hi” to the forum! Lietzel ?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Pekaana. I have forwarded your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Pekaana 2 years ago

Can’t figure out how to use program. Need help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.