Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, goldengirltoo. You can use recipes to substitute for a matching major ingredient in your meal – for example, a chicken recipe for the chicken, chicken with rice recipe for chicken and rice, etc. You can also match up the exchanges visible at the end of each recipe with those that you see when you click on “Exchange View” in the toolbar above your menu. It doesn’t need to be a perfect match to work.

goldengirltoo 3 years ago

Hi. I am new too. It looks to me like the menu is just a list of what to eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Are the recipes some how attached? How do I know which recipes go with the meal?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Madd1960. It looks like you’re off to a good start – I see you have generated some menus here. To begin, just start following them. If you don’t have all the items you need, you can get a shopping list by clicking on the “Grocery List” button above your menu. Other than the menus, I recommend you download and read the main Program Guide, which you can access through the “My Guides” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page. You can also look through our Tips and Tricks articles and searchable recipe collection for ideas.

Madd1960 3 years ago

hello I just joined and now
Confused. where and how to begin
Thanks
Mary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.