Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, GannicusG59. What is the intended use? Recipe? Coffee whitener? Are you avoiding dairy, or seeking something lower in fat?

Mamabearisnice 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the information.

GannicusG59 3 years ago

Is there anything I can use as a substitution for heavy cream

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Mamabearisnice. You may find the 8 Week Plan useful, as it eases you into our program. You can access it here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/sbs/standard-guide/week-1/.
Other than reading the downloadable materials in the My Guides link (in the toolbar near the top of this page), I encourage you to start generating menus. You can do this by clicking on the “My Menus” link on the home page, then on the plus sign button – you will then be guided through the personalization process. Even after you get your menus, you can still adjust them as you wish using the edit tools.
If you have any nutrition-related questions, you can post in these forums, and I will get back to you.

Mamabearisnice 3 years ago

Hi I am new to this. I have never had to go on any weight lose program before and I have no idea what to do and how to get started. Please help me out with this. I Work 12 hour days 3 or more days a week. I am CNA/HHA. My day contains some light house work and a lot of siting and taking them to appointments. Please help me out.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, missylub. Yes, that’s fine. Just make sure that you eat most of the food when you’re most active, and don’t load up when you’re least active.

missylub 3 years ago

Can I eat the food on my menu plan at separate intervals throughout the day as long as I get the same amount of servings?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.