Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Cheveyo. I would encourage you to use half-and-half instead of powdered creamer – it is much less harmful to your health. With regard to the sugar – did tou really mean 2 tablespoons? Or 2 teaspoons?

Cheveyo 4 years ago

I drink 1.5 cups a day… i can’t have fake sugar due to allergies… I do 2 tbs of powdered creamer and 2tbs of sugar. I can’t do fake sugar due to allergies

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Cheveyo. Light cream and half-and-half are fine for coffee, as is whole milk – do you have consistent access to those? As for sugar, whole (demerrara or Sucanat) sugar is best, but if you can gradually cut back on the amount, then white is fine. Your liver probably shouldn’t have a lot of sugar, in addition to it adding up. How many cups of coffee do you drink per day? I ask because you should count how much cream and sugar you end up having during the day, because it can be significant. Given how central coffee is in our lives, perhaps you can swap it for something less important to you (and that perhaps is expensive and less health) – perhaps bread, bacon, ????

Cheveyo 4 years ago

Hi I drink coffee with cream and sugar… I have a very strict budget.. I get my food through food stamps so whole foods here cost an arm and a leg… I’m also a recovering alcoholic so how would this work for me?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.