Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

OOps, Breianne !!!! My bad!! 😛

Briane, I really hope you’ll become an active participating member. The more you encourage and share the more you learn and are encouraged!! Welcome !! 😛

Brenda48 9 years ago

Hi Breianne, I replied to your message about ” Lytham United” yesterday but have just received an email from the TDC Support Team saying I replied to the wrong place! So here goes again, I hope you receive this one! The reason my address looks like Lytham United is because there is no comma after Lytham! It should have read Lytham, United Kingdom. I have seen several similar mistakes with UK addresses, I suppose whoever writes these details isn’t from the UK? Anyway, hope that explains the dilemma! So you know this area, then you will realise that our local team, Blackpool, is in a sorry state and if we could raise enough players for a new team then it could well be called Lytham United! Ha! Ha ! Are you a footie fan or is it rugby? Perhaps we shouldn’t go there as it could open a can of worms! Keep in touch, Brenda x

Breianne 9 years ago

Hi Deborah,

I am on my way to join Successful Beginnings and Support. What a great bunch of people you all are that have cared to contact me and make me feel welcome and at home. I really appreciate this.

Best wishes

Breianne x (big hug to all of you too)!

Brianne , We’d love to have you join us also , in Successful Beginnings and Support.

Heh!! Brenda and Carol Be sure and tell our group about these things . It will really encourage them!!! 😛

CarolPalanek 9 years ago

Hi Breianne
One thing I can say so far about this is I do feel better. I’m not as bloated as I usually am. I even got my husband eating healthy, and he only eats mac and cheese and cheese burgers. So to see him eating nuts and granola is a very nice shock. He seems to have more energy too. He even said he lost 2 lbs already in 5 days. I lost 4 lbs. in the 5 days I have been on it. I even notice my constant heart burn is gone. It all sounds good to me.

Breianne 9 years ago

Hi Brenda,

Its lovely to hear from you and a photograph too!…lovely lady!. No matter what area, please join and as for your Sister living in Wrexam – no big deal at all…..any area, any place…anywhere…..gosh!!! I sound like the martini advert (if you know of it or remember it i.e.).

Love to meet and make new friends (even if you were in a paddy field in China!).

How are you doing (and your Sister too. What is your experience of the trim down club too. Would you like to add me as a friend?
Best wishes

Breianne

Brenda48 9 years ago

Hi Breianne, have just read your article and it was great to hear how optiimistic you are about this programme! I am only sorry I am not Welsh as I would have loved to join your club! My sister lives in Wrexham if that helps! Only joking! My only bit of advice is to read all the articles, comments and group information, there is a wealth of knowledge out there and usually if you have a question,it will have been asked many times and the answers are there to read! Good luck! Brenda

Breianne 9 years ago

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your contact….its great to hear from other members like yourself. I am keen to hear from you and everyone and see how everyone’s progress is going too! x Breianne

CarolPalanek 9 years ago

Hi Breianne, I am a newbie too.. Just started 5 days ago. So far it is very easy to follow the plan. I’m hoping for great results. Welcome aboard.

Breianne 9 years ago

Hi there,

Thank you very much for contacting me and inviting me to join your group. I’d love to be a part of the group so – YES!

Best wishes

Breianne x

makkem 9 years ago

Hello Breianne, I live in South Wales too and just wanted to let you know that a group for Welsh members has started recently. Would you like to join us?

We’d love to have you in Successful Beginnings and Support!! 😛

Hello and welcome, if you are not sure to start there is loads of helpful information on the menu planner and much more at http://blog.trimdownclub.com/60-day-challenge/
Also watch this, it will really help if you are new to the Trim Down Club “How to start with what you have”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdBTmuiHrMo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.