Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
martianken 9 years ago

so, how is the cocanut oil cooking doing…? perhaps i will try a little later…i remember i use to make and loved Pina Colada cake…really good…so i should like the coconut taste…

Leej725 9 years ago

Hi TXMOM,
I don’t diet but I do eat clean and smart….212lbs and now 135 maintained for appx 2yrs.
I LOVE COCONUT OIL….use it for almost all cooking except when a fine REAL olive oil is better (in fact…I use coconut oil for much much more than cooking!) You can just use coconut oil instead of what is shown and the flour instead of white refined flour. I don’t like to bake often and have lost my taste for just about most baked goods ( I think I don’t even like sugar and flour any more-hooray!) Try the substitution and let us know how it goes for you.
It’s not too a difficult adjustment.

martianken 9 years ago

not sure…don’t know much about coconut stuff… do a little search on the internet and you might find something…

Txmom 9 years ago

I just got started on here. I joined on Thursday, but just got to do my meal planner today. I was looking over some of the receipts on here and am not too sure about them yet. I cook with coconut oil now for everything and am starting to work with coconut flour mix for baking. I will venture to cook a bread mix with it mid week when I am off work. How will this work with this diet??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.