Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Grandmimi. Your body burn calories at rest, too, not just through physical activity. Have you been on restrictive diets in the past?

Grandmimi 3 years ago

Also, there is no way I can work off over 1,010 calories off a day. Am I confused in thinking that I should be working off more calories than I eat? Thanks for the help.

Grandmimi 3 years ago

I’m so confused. I have followed the menu and have been exercising but I am not able to exercise more than 1059 calories days off and have gained two pounds in the past week. I don’t think I should be eating so many carbs or calories in a day. What am I doing wrong? I am so frustrated because I believe I followed the menu. Have done core work, arm work with weights and jump rope for about 10 minutes or 15 minutes 3X a week. I didn’t expect to see immediate results but also didn’t expect to gain more weight. Please help.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Grandmimi. At your current weight, you are allotted about 2100-2200 calories each day. As you lose significant amounts of weight, this amount goes down to keep pace with your goals.

Grandmimi 3 years ago

Can you tell me how many calories I am alloted on this menu? Just seems like a lot and would just like confirmation that my menu is correct. Thanks so much for the help.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Grandmimi. Don’t worry about the dates on the menus – just follow whichever is the most updated. Overall, the plan is actually low in carbs – about 40-45% of calories, compared to up to 70% in a regular diet.
If you are interested in exercise options for this program, Customer Service can help you out with the related package. You can reach them through the “Contact Us” link below, but I will also forward your query to them.

Grandmimi 3 years ago

Hello — I just started TDC this week and have a few questions. First, I purchased last week but had to purchase food and get prepared before starting. How do I change the start date on my menus? Second, I’ve completed day 1 of menu but was surprised at the high carbs. Did I do something wrong when selecting menu options? I am a Diabetic (T1) and carbs will raise my sugars very high. Although, I was again, surprised that they maintained pretty good thru out the day. Lastly, is there an exercise option for this program? Thanks so much for your assistance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.