Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi CarolCrismond,
If you are looking for help, especially to learn from other members that have been on the program for more than month, look no farther than this wonderful group: https://www.trimdownclub.com/groups/talking-cooking-nanas/
You will be able to connect with real members that have faced some of the obstacles that are currently getting in your way. Also, here is a direct link to our members’ reviews page: https://www.trimdownclub.com/trim-down-club-reviews/
To your health and success!

Support 8 years ago

Hi DiddlyP,
We found that you sent us an email too with the same questions posted here. We have answered you back via email. Additionally, regarding other members from the UK; yes we have many UK members that are finding success using the Trim Down Club Programme. See here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/groups/united-kingdom-tdc-members-group/
I hope this helps, and best of luck 🙂

CarolCrismond 8 years ago

I have spent a lot of time trying to work wit the website too. I am not familiar enough with it to give anyone advice. So far I printed out the first weeks menus, followed them faithfully and joined a the nutrition site. I asked questions and receive no answers. I am trying not to get frustrated because I want this program to work for me. Is there anyone out there that has been on this program for 3 or more months and lost the desired weight.

DiddlyP 8 years ago

I too am struggling to access the site. For a start how do you raise questions about what to drink, both alcoholic and normal drinks. I am based in the United Kingdom. Is there anyone else out there in this country? Also I was promised 4 free gifts when I joined up and cannot find out how to claim them. Any contact or feedback from members would be very much appreciated.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, smc53, and congratulations! Yes, you can add honey, just try not to overdo – up to one teaspoon per slice of bread, and do try to make sure it is pure (sometimes large brands like to slip in some high-fructose corn syrup). The bread itseslf sounds fine.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, smc53, and congratulations! Yes, you can add honey, just try not to overdo – up to one teaspoon per slice of bread, and do try to make sure it is pure (sometimes large brands like to slip in some high-fructose corn syrup). The bread itseslf sounds fine.

smc53 8 years ago

sorry typos….. 3kg loss 🙂

smc53 8 years ago

Hi i’m into my third week and doing well with 3kg lose. I would like to ask if honey is ok? also I use low carb 4 seed bread, will I have to alter anything with this as it’s half what grain bread is.

Danidm 8 years ago

I just started trim down club on Monday, so far, so good. My questions are: when I see shreddies or shredded wheat on my breakfast there is no mention of milk, do I eat the cereal dry? Also, there are pancakes and waffles listed, are they to be eaten plain as well? What about beverages with meals: water only or are there other options?

CarolCrismond 8 years ago

Today I spent all morning setting up the profile, selecting foods, and printing out menus. For the past 6 months I was on the metabolic diet and did lose 23 lbs. I have not lost another pound in a month. I decided to start this program since the foods that I eat are similar to what the MRC diet includes. The difference is you eat six times a day and on MRC only three meals. Also there are supplements involved. I exercise 6 days a week either dancing, tennis, rowing, power walking and still work 20 hours a week. I am 70 yrs. old and need to lose 25 more pounds I hope this will work for me. I am good at self-discipline….if anyone out there is older as I am and has had success with this program I would love to hear a woo whooo.

75lydiabrockman 8 years ago

I have a friend that has lost 25lbs. on paleo and her sister has lost 28……I didn’t lose any even though the food was good.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, stephmich, and welcome! After you complete your profile, it is best to start with the program overview (or Quick Start Guide), then get into the Menu Planner application. From there, just go through the other online guides – all in “My Downloads” above.
This program has a lot in common with the Paleo diet (most notably the principle of fresh, whole, unprocessed foods), but differs in that we encourage whole grains.

stephmich 11 years ago

I signed up and am having a hard time getting into the site…I”ve also been reading up on the Paleo lifestyle..is anyone familiar with that?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.