Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Janet. Glad to read you’re not hungry, but sorry you’re not feeling well. Try to cut back a little – from each meal. I would suggest to eat a little from each food group until you’re full, then stop. See if you can measure (more or less) how much you’re able to comfortably eat, and see if that holds you throughout the day. If you want to post a sample day from your menu and then report how much you actually eat, I would be happy to run an analysis and see how it meats your nutritional needs.

JanetCollins 10 years ago

Ok I need advise. Every since starting this program I have felt soooo sick to my stomach. I hate eating, so I have to force the food down, therefor I eat really slow and when I am done I feel so hungry my stomach growls for at least 45min to an hour. I have lost a little weight but I am just miserable, I have no energy and Im just hating this. Help

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Huladancer55. Some of the recipes have an option where you can reduce how much they make (see the link near the portion size information). Yes, you can freeze most of the recipes, and you can also have them more often than they appear in your menu – just swap them out for something similar (for example, 1/8 of the quiche is like two slices of bread, a thin coating of butter, and an egg).

Huladancer55 10 years ago

trying to get a handle on the menu. some of the items/recipes make a lot like the Vegie quiche. It makes enough for 12 servings. Can I freeze the quiche? On my plan I only have that one day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.