Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Andrea. I would be happy to run some calculations for you and your husband and make a recommendation. Under whose name is the membership? What are your respective heights and weights?
Regarding the terms with which you are unfamiliar – can you tell me where you are seeing these terms (“ravioli” etc.)?

astanley90 10 years ago

Thank you for the help. I did figure out how to change things up a little for variety. I have lost 4 pounds since I started this Saturday and feel great. Unfortunately, my fiancée hasn’t lost anything and I’m not sure why. I lost the 120 pounds by running 5 miles a day, cutting out Dr. Pepper and eating salad and chicken. It took me a year then I plateaued and I can’t run anymore because of my knee. I do work out on an elliptical 5 nights a week and do pilates 3 times a week.
Also, I am confused on the pasta, ravioli, vegetable meal. What exactly is that?

Thank you,

Andrea Stanley

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, astanley90, and welcome. You can change the menu from week to week, if you wish. Just re-enter the link through “Apps” – you can then change the foods you checked if you wish, though you don’t need to. You can just go straight to the Snacks tab, click “Finish” at the bottom, and you will get new menus.
Regarding the recipes: when you go through the foods in the Menu Planner lists, be sure to check the recipes you want, or they won’t appear in your menus. If you are referring to a different issue, please repost. I will forward your query to the tech support team.
Regarding your plateau: What sort of diet were you on before that enabled you to lose the 120 lbs? What is your level of physical activity, and what do you do? If you have been on a restrictive diet, it could be that your metabolism has slowed, and you need to get it back up. The fastest way to do this is to either increase your physical activity level or change your exercises to work new muscles.
Please do repost if you have additional questions, or if you wish to address in more detail your plateau or the menu-building issues.

astanley90 10 years ago

My fiancée and I just started this program yesterday and are following the menus to the T. Will it change week to week or is this menu all we’re allowed period. I listed a whole bunch of different things when I filled out the menu for each meal and it only added a few things. There’s only 1 recipe for the whole week and it’s awful. I have the cookbook, but nothing is on my menu from the cookbook. Even my substitutions are not what I listed. Please tell me each week gets better. We really want to stick to this. We’re getting married the end of September and I want to look good in my wedding dress. I’m not obese and have lost 120 lbs. but I can’t lose the last 20 lbs. and I’m hoping this will work. Please advise.
Thank you,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.