Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Missann20 10 years ago

Good Monday Morning!! I will be rehabbing for one week!! I injured my knee, swollen — from an old tennis injury and possibly overuse with my five miles of daily hiking, squats and rock climbing. So, I’m taking it easy this week with Crisco, ice packs, heat pads, compression stockings. There is no pain — just knee is ‘stiff’. I can walk but more elevation and resting, otherwise, I feel absolutely wonderful. So this week, I will concentrate on my eating behavior!!

Missann20 10 years ago

Mlcybul — Have you started your walking excercise?

Missann20 10 years ago

Today was a good day!!
Walked 5.44 miles in 1hr. 20 minutes. I’m still trying to reach my goal of 1 mile in 10 minutes.

Think I pulled a muscle while spinning on Monday!! I’m going to the spa!!

Missann20 10 years ago

Did 2.74 miles of rock climbing this early AM!! The best straight-up cardio workout!!!

Tip of the Day: Oil your cuticles before putting on socks, so that cuticles will not dry-out!!

mlcybul 10 years ago

Hi,.. I love walking too,… 5 miles in an hour is an awesome goal,… definitely a fast pace and energy burning! Do you have good shoes you like or can recommend?

Missann20 10 years ago

Hello, I just joined a few days ago, and, I have to get use to keeping a journal. So far, so good!! I walk 5-5.50 miles most days. I enjoy walking. My timing is getting better. I am trying to reach my goal of 5 miles an hour!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.