Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, scropio37. 3 lbs is excellent! Don’t forget – one of the major points of this program is for the weight loss to be slow, so that it will be permanent. You are on the right track – please don’t get discouraged 🙂

scropio37 10 years ago

I was a little disappointed this week. I lost 3lbs, but I thought with me exercising it will would been a lot more. I don’t know if I watch to much biggest looser, but I was expecting a big number. I have a lot of weight to loose to get healthy.

Hi, scropio37. It looks like you are on the right track. It won’t happen right away, but just ease into it. Some adjustments need to be made along the way, but it will eventually feel more natural. With the eating pattern you tried – one good meal with 5 minis, do be sure you are not short-changing yourself on foods or amounts.

scropio37 10 years ago

The reason I start my day so late, because I get off around 4am. I try to be up by 11:30, 12PM lastest to get my exercise in. After 45min to an hour workout, I am not hungry until about 2PM. This week I tried to have my cut-off point around 10 pm. I got all my meals in. I tried to eat one good meal, and 5 minis. I just want to see if I lost any weight this week because of my late night eating.

Hi, scropio37. Is there a reason you start your day around 12 pm and eat late into the night? If it is a work schedule issue, you can assign whatever times you want to the meals, i.e. breakfast at 12 or 1 pm, etc., then your last snack in the wee hours of the morning. As for fitting in all the meals, some Club members sip on shakes as snacks – here are some recipes to get you started https://www.trimdownclub.com/?s=shake&post_type=recipe. Along the way, you may find you can just pre-bag various items to eat during breaks – nuts, fruit, crackers and cheese, etc.
If your schedule is a result of habit, I would encourage you to try to gradually reset your clock to start and end at earlier hours. The body reacts to the sun’s cycle, and your metabolism may actually slow down if you stay up and wake up late. Again, if this is because of a job, it cannot be avoided – you may be able to combat it by fitting in some physical activity during the later hours.

scropio37 10 years ago

This diet plan seems more complex then I realize. I trying to figure out how am I going to incorporate six meals a day when I work at night. I have two problems. First, late night eating, and starting my day around 12 PM. Help me figure this out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.