Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Helen. You absolutely can eat any vegetable from the free list, in whatever amount you want. Just be sure to get a variety.

Perdita 10 years ago

New and finding the amount of information a bit daunting but will pace myself. Any advice welcome.

Helenandsaunders 10 years ago

Can you tell me if it’s ok to eat any amount from the “free vegetable” list AS WELL AS the prescribed vegetables for any given meal, or should I only eat the prescribed vegetables ? Thank you

Deborahjjhayes 10 years ago

If you would like to join us in Successful Beginnings and Support we can help you with some of these issues. Debbie

Hi, Verona, and welcome! The intention is for you to eat all the items in the menu. They goal is to prevent hunger, while getting your metabolism up.

Hi, PMSlack 2, and welcome! If you use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page, someone will get back to you and provide all the assistance you need.

Hi, Elenia. That number really does vary quite widely from person to person. It depends on a combination of your current weight, what sort of diets you’ve been on in the past, your activity level, and various factors that affect your metabolic rate. Keep in mind that we do encourage slow weight loss, which generally means an overall average of 1-2 pounds per week (1/2 to 1 kilogram) to make the loss sustainable. Since that is an average, it can mean that there will be weeks that you lose more and others where you don’t lose at all. That is quite natural.

Verona 10 years ago

I am trying to start today but need to understand the menu planner. Do I choose from the items listed for breakfast on Monday?

Pmslack2 10 years ago

i am also new would like help to negotiate the sight

Griffinrealtor 10 years ago

I am new, just joined this morning.

Elenia 10 years ago

I am new too. I just printed my menu and my grocery list. I will start on Sunday. How many pounds a week should I expect to loose the first week? Any idea?

dmenez 10 years ago

Well I am new in past week. Wish all lots of luck.

ladypuma 10 years ago

I am new

zachfoster71 10 years ago

I’m new as well started a little over a week ago.

Loddie 10 years ago

I’m new today please add me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.