Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Husb. You can go back and fix your height – if you hit a snag there, use the “Contact Us” link below to reach tech support.
One of the main principles of this program is to avoid processed foods and build eating habits based on fresh, whole foods, so if you do that, you are benefiting. In addition, the following are some helpful links:
Australian Organic Food Directory (Australia)

Welcome

Links

Fundamental Food Store (Australia)

Fundies Landing Page

Stores and online shopping

Grass-Fed Meat in Australia (Australia)
http://www.paleoz.com/australia/grass-fed-meat-in-australia/
Links

Lifestyle Bakery (Australia)
http://www.lifestylebakery.com.au/
Online shopping; products available in stores

Australia approved sale of raw dairy products only in May, 2012 (starting with cheese). Stay tuned to the above Australia-specific links for the appearance of products, hopefully in the not-too-distant future.

husb 11 years ago

Hi Ossie, I am just stating menu and i realised I had entered my height as 76cm instead of 67cm’s will this make any difference to my menu with quantity….I am from the land down under/Australia and have been having a few problems with hunting down some product but as a whole I am fairing reasonably well…..there is just so much food to eat and if i have more because of height difference I will have no problems with cutting back lol
Regards Caron

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Sharon. First, just focus on fresh, whole, unprocessed foods, and you will be benefiting from a major principle of the program.
Second, for ht einformation you are seeking, I need your height, weight, weight goal, and activity level.

sharonleewilliams 11 years ago

I do not have an abundace of “differant” things in my pantry or fidge . so on planning my meals and snacks , could you please tell me is there a certain portion of protien , carb and fruit/veggie to have with each other ? like : 3-6oz. of protien , fruit ,carb togather at one sitting so as to work togather properly . thanks sharon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.